Posting Date: 10/17/2023
Location: San Jose, CA
Requisition #: HBC 23-153
Department: Cash Management Services
The CMS Product Specialist II is primarily responsible for the technical administration and support of Cash Management Electronic Banking products. Role responsibilities include timely and accurate implementation of new clients on the electronic banking systems as well as continued support for existing clients and escalation support for Product Specialist I staff. The CMS Product Specialist II also provides support and assistance to Cash Management Services in meeting or surpassing established department goals.
PAY RANGE: Base Compensation is dependent upon role, experience, and skill set: Min- $21.81/hr Max- $36.36/hr
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all Cash Management clients:
- Prepare required electronic banking documentation for customer implementation and review returned documentation to ensure proper completion by clients and co-workers; follow-up with appropriate individuals to finalize any improper or incomplete paperwork
- Set up new customer and users on the Online Banking system
- Maintain all customer files with current information
- Respond to inquiries from clients and co-workers in a professional, timely and efficient manner
- Install scanners, train and provide support/troubleshoot technical issues for customers with Remote Deposit Capture
- Conduct required reporting and ensure compliance with all aspects of job-related laws and regulations:
- Process monthly account analysis billings and assist with the preparation of various account analysis reports; conduct a periodic review of the ITI Analysis system to ensure accurate charges and make adjustments where necessary
- Gather data and prepare Risk Rating Approvals and Reviews for Cash Management risk based products such as Remote Deposit and ACH
- Adhere to operational policies and procedures
- Follow workflow processes and make suggestions for improvement when necessary
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks and make necessary decisions within a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of basic computer programs, customer service skills, 10 key and a basic understanding of electronic banking systems
- Strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
The employee is responsible for ensuring compliance with all aspects of job-related laws and regulations and must maintain current compliance knowledge by attending compliance related training seminars and staff meetings and by reading pertinent compliance related materials.
Job related laws and regulations include, but are not limited to the following: Bank Secrecy Act (BSA); Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC); Vendor Management; Information and Data Security; and SEC regulations related to corporate governance and disclosure.
Heritage Bank of Commerce is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, genetic information, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, state or local laws.