Just Good Business Sense
As HOA industry professionals, we don’t have to tell you regular maintenance and repairs will enhance property values thus increasing your homeowners’ living standards. When a need is apparent and funds are an issue, our trained HOA bankers will work with your Board of Directors and managing professionals to structure loan programs that meet specific repair projects or implement energy-efficient systems. Once projects are underway, value-added expertise in managing budgets is provided and our experts work closely with you, along with property and construction management professionals, to ensure successful completion.
- Our lenders know the HOA industry
- Loan decisions are made locally
- Competitive rates and terms
- No pre-payment penalties (Certain Restrictions Apply)
Once a project is identified, our HOA lenders will become part of your team. With our financial “pre-view” service, we can help formulate a plan for the funding of the entire project to include special assessment financing.
Homeowner Association Loan Programs – We provide competitive financing up to $3,000,000 for maintenance/improvements and green energy projects with terms of 12 to 120 months.
- Repairs and Capital Improvements: Financing is available to assist HOAs with regular maintenance and property improvements.
- Solar Equipment: Our green energy financing program provides funds for solar initiatives.
For more information:
• Visit your local branch
• Email us at need HOASpecialtyBanking@herbank.com*
• Call us at 844-489-0999.
*Email is not secure and confidential information should never be emailed.