Posting Date: 05/02/23
Location: Morgan Hill as home branch (with travel to San Jose, Fremont, Los Gatos locations)
Requisition #: HBC 23-113
Department: Branch Operations
Please indicate the requisition number when applying for this role.
A Branch Utility Representative provides coverage for absences in a dedicated region including but not limited to teller, new accounts representative, receptionist. The Branch Utility Representative is responsible for servicing customers with depository transactions, opening and maintaining accounts, and supporting sales staff as required.
Pay Range: Base Compensation is dependent upon role, experience, and skill set: Min- $20.51/hr Max- $34.18/hr
• Provide exceptional customer service to all clients in person and on the phone.
• Interact and establish rapport with all clients that conduct business in the branch.
• Maintain working knowledge of teller and new accounts functions to resolve customer problems in a timely and satisfactory manner.
• Display outstanding interpersonal skills and maintain a professional image at all times.
Branch Utility Representative Responsibilities
• Follow proper procedures to mitigate risk to the bank.
• Follow bank policies and banking regulations.
• Conduct daily reviews of specified reports as required.
• Complete operational work accurately and efficiently.
• Perform and complete in a timely manner any special projects assigned by the Regional Operations Manager.
• Support branches within a dedicated region with all aspects of daily operations as needed.
• Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is responsible for ensuring compliance with all aspects of job-related laws and regulations and must maintain current compliance knowledge by attending compliance related training seminars and staff meetings and by reading pertinent compliance related materials.
Job related laws and regulations include but are not limited to the following: Bank Secrecy Act (BSA); Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC); Vendor Management; Information and Data Security; and SEC regulations related to corporate governance and disclosure.
Competitive salary, bonus plan, medical, dental, group life & long-term care insurance, vision care reimbursement, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement program, and a health club allowance.