Posting Date: 09/20/22
Location: Remote/San Jose, California
Department: Cash Management
Primarily responsible for working independently (or in tandem with the SVP/Manager-Cash Management and Deposit Services) to insure appropriate administration, risk management, compliance, support and implementation of all Cash Management and Deposit products and services.
- Participate in new product evaluation, implementation, testing and roll-out to staff and clients.
- Provide on-going training of product functionality as needed.
- Analyze and manage Cash Management and Deposit product statistics to achieve strategic objectives.
- Reconcile system information to ensure accurate reporting and resolving any discrepancy.
- Compile and evaluate bank client activity to determine risk.
- Communicate/collaborate with IT to identify and correct any functional issues.
- Communicate/collaborate with IT on product upgrades.
- Evaluate and report on the impact of product upgrades to our clients.
- Update and maintain product policies, procedures and risk assessments as needed.
- Compile & maintain files on all competitor Cash Management & Deposit products, services and pricing.
- research and evaluate new products and product enhancements
- recommend new Cash Management and Deposit Products
- ensure Cash Management and Deposit Products are competitively priced
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Responsible for ensuring compliance with all aspects of job related laws and regulations. Responsible for keeping compliance knowledge current by attending compliance related training seminars and/or staff meetings (or reviewing minutes when not in attendance for actual meetings) and by reading pertinent compliance related materials. Job related laws and regulations include, but are not limited to the following: Automated Clearing House (NACHA) rules and regulations; Expedited Funds Availability Act (Regulation CC); Account Structure and Reserve Requirements (Regulation D); Truth in Savings (Regulation DD); Electronic Funds Transfer Act (Regulation E); Currency Transaction Reporting (Bank Secrecy Act); and Financial Privacy Laws.
Benefits include competitive salary, bonus plan, medical, dental, group life & long term care insurance, vision care reimbursement, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement program, and a health club allowance.