Sr. Salesforce/nCino Administrator & Developer
Posting Date: 03/01/23
Location: San Jose, CA/Remote
Requisition #: HBC 23-110
Department: Information Services
Please indicate the requisition number when applying for this role.
The Sr. Salesforce/nCino Administrator & Developer will be responsible for delivering technology solutions based on the nCino and Salesforce platforms to meet the needs of our business stakeholders and ensuring the ongoing support and administration of the nCino platform. The Sr. Salesforce/nCino Administrator & Developer will work closely with Information Technology (IT) and participate in every stage of the development lifecycle, from analysis and design through testing, release and maintenance while adhering to current Software Development Lifecycle processes.
Pay Range: Base Compensation is dependent upon role, experience, and skill set: Min- $74,663/yr Max- $124,438/yr
- Develop, deliver, and support technology solutions across the Bank:
- Identify opportunities to leverage the applications to support additional business intelligence, processes improvements and efficiencies and new functionalities
- Create, manage and maintain objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflows and approval processes
- Work cross-functionally to deliver custom objects, configurations, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports, complex dashboards, pipelines, and other Salesforce functionality according to business needs
- Work with project management and business units to gather, document, and prioritize necessary fixes and enhancements
- Identify, diagnose and resolve end user problems in an effective, timely and courteous manner
- Assist with the institution’s data maintenance including auditing and diagnosing data integrity issues and completing bulk imports of data
- Act as primary administrator for all nCino related activities:
- Document and track business logic, workflow, and other customizations made within nCino
- Evaluate, document, and implement future releases of nCino
- Perform intermittent application testing of new nCino releases and internal organizational changes and participate in future conversions and configurations planned for the Bank as part of our roadmap
- Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to nCino custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports, dashboards
- Implement critical training plans and communicate effectively:
- Develop training plans, materials, and documentation for application users, keep materials up to date, and coordinate new user and ongoing training sessions for new employees
- Assist in communicating change management for the system
- Write and communicate technical information to all levels of the organization in a proactive and contextually appropriate manner
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations and maintain knowledge of internal compliance policies and procedures
- Performs all other duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Business or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- A demonstrated record of success with 5+ years of technology experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Salesforce and/or nCino administrator with strong knowledge of technical and analytical tools
- Proven time management and problem solving skills with the ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks and make necessary decisions within a fast paced environment
- Demonstrates initiative and the ability to work in an autonomous manner
- Strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
The employee is responsible for ensuring compliance with all aspects of job related laws and regulations and must maintain current compliance knowledge by attending compliance related training seminars and staff meetings and by reading pertinent compliance related materials.
Job related laws and regulations include, but are not limited to the following: Bank Secrecy Act (BSA); Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC); Vendor Management; Information and Data Security; and SEC regulations related to corporate governance and disclosure.
Competitive salary, bonus plan, medical, dental, group life & long-term care insurance, vision care reimbursement, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement program, and a health club allowance.