Posting Date: 08/08/23
Location: San Jose (on-site)
Requisition #: HBC 23-135
Department: Loan Support Services
Provide standardized central loan support services to all lending groups including construction lending and consumer lending. This position enhances getting approved credits documented, closed and funded in an accurate, expedited manner. Acts as a liaison with credit analysts, branch lending staff, including upper management, escrow officers, appraisers, loan customers, and regulatory agencies. Prepares loan documentation for all types of loans in compliance within established service standards and within loan approval, credit, lending, operational policies and applicable regulations. Reports and monitors all legal, compliance, lending and credit policy violations by creating document exceptions. Reviews documents received and ensures documents are consistent with loan approval.
Pay Range: Base Compensation is dependent upon role, experience, and skill set: Min- $49,913/yr Max- $83,188/yr
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all Cash Management clients.
- Prepare required electronic banking documentation for customer implementation and review returned documentation to ensure proper completion by clients and co-workers. Follow-up with appropriate individuals to finalize any improper or incomplete paperwork.
- Set up new customer and users on the Online Banking system.
- Maintain all customer files with current information.
- Respond to inquiries from clients and co-workers in a professional, timely and efficient manner.
- Process monthly account analysis billings and assist with the preparation of various account analysis reports. Conduct a periodic review of the ITI Analysis system to ensure accurate charges and make adjustments where necessary.
- Install scanners, train and provide support/troubleshoot technical issues for customers with Remote Deposit Capture.
- Gather data and prepare Risk Rating Approvals and Reviews for Cash Management risk based products such as Remote Deposit and ACH.
- Adhere to operational policies and procedures.
- Follow workflow processes and make suggestions for improvement when necessary.
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of job-related laws and regulations.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) from a two-year college and six months to one-year related experience or one to two years related experience.
- Proven time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks and make necessary decisions within a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of basic computer programs, customer service skills, 10 key and a basic understanding of electronic banking systems Strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
The employee is responsible for ensuring compliance with all aspects of job-related laws and regulations and must maintain current compliance knowledge by attending compliance related training seminars and staff meetings and by reading pertinent compliance related materials.
Job related laws and regulations include but are not limited to the following: Bank Secrecy Act (BSA); Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC); Vendor Management; Information and Data Security; and SEC regulations related to corporate governance and disclosure.
Heritage Bank of Commerce is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, genetic information, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, state or local laws.