Central Operations Representative I or II
Posting Date: 03/16/2023
Location: San Jose, CA (on-site only)
Requisition: HBC 23-112
Department: Central Operations
Please indicate the requisition number when applying for this role.
Provide exceptional customer service to all Bank employees and clients, be it in person or on the telephone. Process all client transactions timely and accurately, consistent with the Bank’s policies and procedures. Possess a knowledge and understanding of all Bank products and service fees. Assure the Bank is not placed in a potential loss situation by following the Bank’s policies and procedures. This is an entry level position.
Base Compensation is dependent upon role, experience, and skill set: Min- $17.53/hr Max- $32.06/hr
- The position may include any or all of the following which need to be processed accurately and in a timely manner:
- Responsible for ensuring all incoming calls are answered promptly, and internal and external clients are assisted professionally and courteously.
- Responsible for answering internal e-mail requests in a professional and timely manner.
- Provide lunch time and vacation coverage for the receptionist.
- Responsible for processing stop payments and account transfers. Ensure all are properly authorized according to security procedures and well documented. Maintain all requests in accordance with Bank record keeping policy.
- Complete audit functions, including Block entries and Stop Payments.
- Complete all assigned research, ensuring the clients are charged appropriately.
- Other duties may include large item processing, ATM Balancing, department filing, and any special projects assigned by the supervisor.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is responsible for ensuring compliance with all aspects of job-related laws and regulations and must maintain current compliance knowledge by attending compliance related training seminars and staff meetings and by reading pertinent compliance related materials.
Job related laws and regulations include but are not limited to the following: Bank Secrecy Act (BSA); Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC); Vendor Management; Information and Data Security; and SEC regulations related to corporate governance and disclosure.
Competitive salary, bonus plan, medical, dental, group life & long-term care insurance, vision care reimbursement, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement program, and a health club allowance.