Posting Date: 10/3/2022
Location: TBD (but not remote)
Department: Credit Admin/Centralized Lending
Primarily manages the Bank’s in-house business credit card program including application processing, approvals, account review, customer service and maintenance. Trains other Centralized Lending personnel on credit card processing. Works closely with Loan Support Services on originations and dispute processing. Works closely with Central Operations or Loan Support Services on fraud review and processing. Secondarily assists Centralized Lending as a Utility for the department facilitating customer service issues, collateral protection (insurance and delinquent property tax monitoring), and underwriting of business and consumer loan requests.
• Periodic review and update of the Bank’s Application and Credit Terms for Credit Card Products.
• Periodic market research of competitor credit card programs.
• Review and evaluate business credit card applications for completeness.
• Request financial information for loan application packages (credit card and other Centralized Lending Products) based on product type.
• Order credit reports, appraisals, flood determinations, title reports, UCC searches, and good standing searches based on product type.
• Accurately spreads and analyzes financial statements of prospective and existing borrowers to determine feasibility of granting loan based on product type.
• Works closely with Account Officers and/or referring Account Officers to obtain corporate history, and to resolve questions regarding application information. May interview HELOC and Ready Reserve applicants directly depending upon referring Account Officer preference.
• Effectively underwrites and recommends for approval credit card or other loan applications in a timely manner adhering to credit policies and specific product guidelines.
• Presents credits to SVP/Credit Administration, Chief Credit Officer, Executive Loan Committee, and/or Directors’ Loan Committee for approval, if required.
• Orders and audits loan documentation for approved loan applications presenting assembled doc package to Account Officers for doc signing. Facilitates loan doc signing with customers as required.
• Monitors borrowers’ financial condition for compliance with loan covenants.
• Maintains and services retail loan portfolio by working closely with Account Officers in order to be responsive to changing borrowing needs and by renewing and/or amending existing loan commitments in a timely manner.
• Identifies and communicates risk grade changes based on financial statement review.
• Act as Bank representative at civic and/or industry meetings or functions.
• All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Responsible for ensuring compliance with all aspects of job related laws and regulations. Responsible for keeping compliance knowledge current by attending compliance related training seminars and/or staff meetings (or reviewing minutes when not in attendance for actual meetings) and by reading pertinent compliance related materials. Job related laws and regulations include, but are not limited to, the following: Bank’s Credit Policies; Truth in Lending (Regulation Z); Fair Lending/Equal Credit Opportunity (Regulation B); Fair Housing Act; Flood Disaster Protection Act; Adjustable Rate Mortgage Regulations; Emergency Preparedness; Financial Privacy Laws; Home Mortgage Disclosure Act; Fair Credit Reporting; Fair Debt Collection Practices Act; Loan Secured by Margin Stock (Regulation U); Credit Practices Rule (Regulation AA); Community Reinvestment Act; HUD Delinquent Homeownership Counseling; Real Estate Appraisal Regulations; Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (Regulation X); TRID; Insider Loans (Regulation O); Bank Bribery Act; Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering.
Benefits include competitive salary, bonus plan, medical, dental, group life & long term care insurance, vision care reimbursement, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement program, and a health club allowance.